Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Flowers In Season Nz April

new entry in the team card!

Diamo un caloroso benvenuto ad una new entry nel team card!!!
care amiche ecco a voi....

let you have the floor ^__^:
Hello everyone! This is John, better known in the blog world as Gio, I have been married for 45 years and 20 still madly in love with that big piece of that beautiful man I married!
are full-time mom of two wonderful, fantastic and unbearable teenage daughters ...... my house has always been a seaport with friends and relatives who come and go, which at the time you add all the friends of my daughters and sweethearts!! I am a creative
Capricorn, this means that my creative disorder must always deal with perfectionism and the order of my sign ....... will not tell you the fights!!
me occupied for 15 years of manual creative and teach several techniques at all levels.
I always had a special relationship with the colors in my life have an essential value ........... when my kids find me in front of the cabinet of the fabrics they know that I came to the edge and I need to rebalance the mind 5 minutes before performing unspeakable acts LOL
The meeting with the scrap and then with the cardmaking occurred about 5 years ago and since then has been a crescendo of passion and curiosity.
I love tying up a lot of stamping and scrap are also at a shop employee, I also give a new pair of shoes while you have the latest collection of Hero Arts!!
My daughters and especially my husband tolerate / support with patience, even if sometimes I look like I'm an alien, especially when I ask questions like: but do you think this shade of blue water goes well with this point of teal green ?? Well I realize that sometimes they are right LOL
Two years ago I joined the Blogsphere large population and this has entailed a commitment not only important in terms of time but also to learn that little bit of HTML that allow me to manage the blog. ....... are not exactly a mind hyper ^: ^
What else to say ........ I am proud to collaborare con due aziende che producono timbri, la Whiff of Joy e la Inky Impression e con uno shop italiano, Timbroscrapmania..... inoltre faccio parte del DT di diversi challenges e ora anche di Sketchalicious e come ti ho giĆ  detto sono mooooolto felice di questa collaborazione!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment