Sunday, January 9, 2011

Do Flavor Metal Core Wheels Brake Easy

And after a month I write this post ... finally! Tilda

Pacchi che vanno, pacchi che vengono


Proprio poco dopo il mio ritorno dalla posta, dove ho spedito il pacco per Marci contenente gli decorations created for the swap "Under Your Tree", organized by Alessandra Little Corner of Country , the courier arrived with the package that Gisella sent me to the Hearts of SAL Stefy .




Unfortunately I have not heard from Marci on receiving the package (but you know ... shipping is always very difficult to December) for which you look to see what is behind this beautiful little purse Red ... But I'll watch the 12 delicious gifts that Giselle has packed for me, and I assure you that out of the box besides the 12 parcels was also released all the affection that this friend has put us creative!


is first an overview ...




... and now a photo for each month!




In the meantime, I enjoy these gifts, have become part of my daily life, I am continuing to work at 6 hearts that are missing to complete my package, the ideas we have the time to make .... I'll find it!!


Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment