Friday, March 26, 2010

Ulcers Of The Large Intestine

surfing the web I made new discoveries

Rieccomi!

L'altra sera, mainly out of curiosity I Googled "Blog Candy" and so I found ... click click ... Throw that celebrates its 10,000 visits! Firstly best wishes to this young creative who has already achieved a significant milestone as well.




Here is what has been put at stake: This adorable clutch! Maybe because I particularly like the purple but I must say that this combination of solid color squares and embellished by a bow I find it really nice! In a nutshell I WANT !!!!!







Non so se vincerò questa piccola meraviglia ma mi ritengo già fortunata perchè una volta iscritta al blog candy ho iniziato a curiosare nel blog e ho scoperto una bloggherina bravissima che tra l'altro mette a disposizione le sue risorse in un blog dedicato ai tutorial.


Per vedere tutti i lavori di Getta ed se volete partecipare al Blog Candy anche voi seguite il link che metto a lato...il blog di cui vi ho parlato si chiama BRICIOLE E PUNTINI. Buona navigazione, Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment